Sunday, July 19, 2015

FORWARD FAMILY PHOTOS

Dave Moser - H.S. Graduation 1972 - Such a handsome guy!!
I carried this photo in my wallet and all the girls Ooo'ed and Aww'ed
over it and thought he should be a movie star!!
 
Greg Sessler with our cousins: Steve Forward, Di and Denny Moser.
1955 - Barbara Thomason (Beth's friend), Beth Ann Forward-3, Connie Sessler-2)
We were the cutest cousins in 1953!!

Left-right: Front: Greg Sessler, ?(a friend's child), Dennis Moser, Rex Coulter;
Middle: Jane Phillips Porter, Beth Forward Elliott, Connie Sessler Miles, Kaye Phillips Keith;
Back: Toni Coulter Hamlin, Steve Forward, Diana Moser Hittle, Dona Coulter Kirk
I always looked up to these girls. I was in awe of them. They are my amazing cousins:
(front) Toni Ann Coulter, (l-r) Dona Rae Coulter, Janie Phillips,
Kaye Phillips, Diana Moser and Janice Sue Hughes.
1951-Grandmother Ann Forward is holding Greg Sessler
and Maxine Phillips is holding Dennis Moser.

No comments: